Urgent Help Needed

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Belle, she's had quite a fright i'm sure!

I hope all goes well at the vet tomorrow!
I'm so glad you guys found her!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Belle is at the vets as I type this, please dont think me cruel, but I couldnt go, her face is even more swollen this am, and both her eyes are shut, shes very quiet and hardly moving and she wont stop peeing, Im hoping its all brusieing and the peein is shock

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

Belle is at the vets as I type this, please dont think me cruel, but I couldnt go, her face is even more swollen this am, and both her eyes are shut, shes very quiet and hardly moving and she wont stop peeing, Im hoping its all brusieing and the peein is shock
I hope your hamster will be ok, please keep us updated on how she is doing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK belle is home, the vet has given her 2 lots of antibiotics, one to calm her face and help with the swelling, the second to calm her tummy,

Apparently in human terms she has basically done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!
She has a small puncture wound in her tummy, and by her eye, and a lot bruises, it looks as though as she has dashed accross the floor Henry has swiped at her with his paw a couple times,

On another Note the vet said she hasnt never seen such a docile and friendly and handable hamster!
She herself has raised 3 hamsters from birth and all have been snappy and when normaly you bring in a hamster thats hurt they will bite and snap but not our belle!!! According to the vet her personality is unique!

So fingers crossed she is going to be ok, we have to keep an eye on her for a few days incase she suddenly goes downhill as shock sets in, so lots cuddles and TLC are in order!

thanks again for all the belle sends luv & snuggles along with her thanks

xxx

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope she does okay!! I have had several hamster escapees who had run in with the cats, some had worse injuries then her (one lost her eye, and a leg) and still lived to be 3!

Good vibes for Belle!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she is home and on the mend with her meds.

Keep us updated. Take a pic everyday of her and you should be able to notice progress.

Jess x

tiffyrn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish the best for Belle. When I was growing up we had cats, dogs and hamsters (and other animals). There were a few encounters between the hamsters and bigger animals. None went as well as Belle's. That's one lucky hamster. Sounds really sweet also!