Urgent - good vibes for Jasmine

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great to hear that her mum wants to help her through this. Will be sending vibes hoping that she has a long and healthy life in front of her

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh just now seeing this....please get better soon Jasmine....you have so many people here rooting you on baby
. My thoughts and prayers are with her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jasmine must be sensing how many people are rooting for her at TCS because yesterday she was able to get up and walk around on her own. She wobbled a little, but did just fine otherwise. The vet was amazed at how quickly she's recovering. Thanks everybody for rooting for this sweet girl!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several yrs ago one of my sisters cats had a stroke. I can't remember all the details but I think the cat had some litter box issues after that but was physically able to walk and eat and things like that. Hoping Jasmine shows continued improvement.

decadenz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cats are a resilient lot... it's so sad to hear that poor Jasmine had a stroke, but it's kind of good to know it was a mild one.

It's very sweet of you to post about her, and extremely kind of your neighbour to be as commited as she is toward Jasmine. She is a very lucky cat, and I hope that with all these positive vibes coming her way and the care she is receiving, she'll make a complete recovery soon!