Urgent-cancer Spread To Lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.

danni88

Forever Little's Mama
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat started showing signs that the cancer she has spread to her lungs. Her nose starts flaring out and it's obvious she is breathing alot faster than whats normal. She has had 3-4 episodes of this since yesterday at 7am. They last for about 1-2 hours.
I cant get to the vet until the morning. Is there anything I can do to help her/make her more comfortable? Any suggestions are appreciated

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so sorry I didn't see this last night. You posted after I went off-line. May we have an update on your baby? We are concerned.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I pray that you both come through this. With any breathing problems it always helps to have a humidifier near by to make it easier to breathe. Even boiling water and running hot water in a bathroom would help. Then sit quietly with her in that room. Has your vet tried steroids shots? That sometimes helps with cancer symptoms. Please know I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, just love her as long as you can.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danni88

Forever Little's Mama
Adult Cat
Purraise
I said goodbye to my baby last night.

I did get her to the vet Saturday and then again last night. Im not sure when but I will be starting a thread in the crossing the bridge section sometime soon.
Nothing meant more to me in life than my Little. I miss her so.much.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Furred Friend, dream you deep. Your paw prints are on someone's heart always.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss danni88 danni88 . Saying goodbye is always hard. Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect. We hope you will soon feel ready to post your tribute at http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge as an enduring testimony to your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.