Uregent Request for prayer for Blondiecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I just got my computer back from the shop and saw this! Cathi, we NEED you to wake up, ok? Just give us a little signal.

I've heard so many stories about people being in comas and being cognizant of their surroundings but unable to respond.

Lots of prayers and hugs to Carla and David and Ken - keep it up, and keep yourselves healthy for Cathi too, OK?

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this... Cathi will be in my thoughts and prayers everyday until she has made a full recovery. Hang in there!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cathi, we're all still thinking of you and willing you to wake up and let everyone know that you're on the road to recovery. Carla and all of Cathi's family, we're thinking of you too during this difficult time.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Cathi, we're all still thinking of you and willing you to wake up and let everyone know that you're on the road to recovery. Carla and all of Cathi's family, we're thinking of you too during this difficult time.
me too
anne

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your still in my prayers as well Cathi.
As Heidi said, we love you and truly believe you can beat this. Please wake up soon

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

Just a thought - doesn't one of her dogs (is it Nakita?) have the Canine Good Citizen certificate? Perhaps if you could show it to the docs or tell the docs about it, they'd know she's well-behaved so you could bring her in to lick Cathi's toes. That might help her feel better too.
what a good idea

sending continued love and support from across the ocean

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Continued love and prayers from the Wet Coast. Hang in there, Carla and David and family -- and Cathi...wake up, sweetie...please?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep checking hoping for the best still- Come on Cathi, you have had a long enough rest, your kitties and your family miss you-

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As of 4:30 Cathi still has not opened her eyes the brain doc said if she didn't open them to day that it was not good. I think that this doc is pigeon holing Cathi tring to say that everybody reacts the same with simalar problems I think Cathi needs more time before we give up all hope so keep those vibs and prayers coming.

P.s. I don't trust these Doctors in thomasville.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm no expert, but I'm not about to give up hope this soon. Continued prayers and healing vibes for Cathi. Hang in there David, Carla, and family -- be strong for her.
Cathi -- time to wake up, dear -- we're all missing you.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
While I'm not there, I also thought it was a little strange to put such rigid time constraints on Cathi. She is always close to my heart, and always on my mind.

Thank you for the update, David.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Come on Cathi. We are waiting for you. We know you can do it. Please Cathi!

David and Carla - I am still thinking of you all, you remain in my heart and thoughts. How is Ken holding up?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
David-
Thank you for checking in with us. I have been thinking about Cathi all day. It's makes things that much worse when you can't trust the doctor
Is it possible for you to have another doctor there in the hospital look over Cathi's chart? I wish there was more I could do, but I am keeping you all in my prayers.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the day we hope Cathi wakes up, but we're not going to stop hoping and praying otherwise.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It does seem strange that the docs are giving a time frame. Everyone takes different time to heal. We are still sending all of our prayers and good thoughts.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi will still remain deeply in my thoughts and prayers. I very much pray for a good outcome to this horrible incident that happened to her and your family.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear she hasn't opened her eyes yet. I do hope she shows Dr. such-and-such that he doesn't have any clue on what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.