Uregent Request for prayer for Blondiecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spidey, know that this woman who has touched so many lives in this community is being held up in prayer and good thoughts. I have seen over the years being here, miracles come about thanks to the good folk here coming together in prayer and positive energy. She is a vauled member and much loved by all. I wish you could smuggle a kitten in to snuggle next to her for added comfort- but instead you will have the prayers of all these folk to surround her-

Stay in touch when you can, and take care of yourself as well-

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no
Please tell Cathi TSC is pulling for her.
I will keep her in my prayers.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Spidey

I'm praying hard for her.

Cathi, you mean so much to everyone here - we're all pulling for you!

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks hissy (ma) and rapunzel47 will try to keep every body updated.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in complete shock. I am so sorry this has happened, and please let her know that my family and the TCS family love her dearly. We will all be praying for her to make a full recovery. Cathi has made a huge impact in my life--we have had our laughs and serious talks, and well...I am just really upset about this. I wish I was closer to help the family--but please know that we are here to pray and to listen and help in anyway we possibly can, please give her lots of hugs from me

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers that Cathi has a full recovery. Also prayers for comfort and peace of mind for Carla and Spidey, and the rest of your family. I am so sorry that you are all going through this, and pray that the doctors will give you good news soon.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by spideycat

Thanks every body for all your support. Cathi had a massive Heart attack and it took more than 30 minutex to get it restarted we don't know if her brain was damaged yet her heart rate and blood pressure has inproved as well as her breathing, she is breathing on her on most of the time but she is still comatos. Cathi is in for a long and hard recovery. Here hoping that will still have the same sister that I once had. Forgive my spelling it hard to see to type with tears in my eyes.
Oh no!
I didn't think we'd hear of such difficulty. Poor Cathi.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the updates, Carla and David. Please know that Cathi and all of your family are being held close to many hearts, and held up in many prayers tonight, and will continue to be as you all work through this.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear!! Sending Cathi lots of positive vibes!! Be strong and you will be on your road of recovery soon!

Please send us updates as soon as possible!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi has been in my thoughts all day. Continuing to send strong healing vibes her way
And lots of hugs you all.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to also send my prayers and wishes to Cathi and her family for a good recovery.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with Cathi and all of her loved ones.

Healing vibes coming your way Cathi!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Carla and David, thank you very much for the updates. I really feel for you. Cathi has been very much on my mind since I read this thread yesterday. Everybody here is pulling for her.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been thinking about Cathi all day
I hope and pray there is a bit of good news in the next update we receive.

Cathi- You were there for me back when I was going through my medical problems and I appreciated your friendship so much. I missed you a lot when you were away recently. I missed those silly pm's I used to get from Oscar and Sammycat letting me know how much they loved my Dori

I was so glad to see you return and now we are all once again missing you. I can't wait until your back and I know everyone here, along with the rest of your family feels the same way. You mean so much to all of us so please get better soon.

Maybe we can meet up and go shopping for the sharp, sexy, "not a teenager, but not a grandma" outfit you have had your heart set on

Status
Not open for further replies.