Updated Pix Of the Foster Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

They are just soooo cute. I can't tell them apart, either!
I usually can tell by now just which one is which when it comes to kittens. But these three look sooooo much alike! I really can't tell!
The only way I can separate the female from the males is by checking out their "plumbing".

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

They are just too cute. TOO CUTE!!
Yet they do all have that classic trouble maker look on their little kitten faces...
They look as innocent as a new-born baby to me - till you get a good look - especially the two boys. You can see the
in their eyes when you get close.
Last night they really had a blast in their "room". I opened the door to find tampons (among other things) scattered all over the place.
I could tell who the two culperts were right away, cuz they took off.
The little girl just sat there on the edge of the sink looking at me as if to say, "See how good I am, meowmy? THEY did it - again!"

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tampons?! Oh boy!!

I remember when Kuan Yin used to claw up a whole roll of TP at a time and we had to keep it up high on a shelf

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

Tampons?! Oh boy!!

I remember when Kuan Yin used to claw up a whole roll of TP at a time and we had to keep it up high on a shelf
Yep, tampons.
It's a good thing I've gone thru menopause and don't need then anymore.
They also keep knocking the trash over and shredding whatever's in there. I had to start hauling the trash out of the bathroom where I've been keeping them in and start throwing it out in the kitchen trash can.

They can't get to the TP anymore: I had to put that away underneath the bathroom sink a long time ago.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL this reaffirms my belief that nature makes them incredibly cute so they can get away with these antics

I think I've blocked out all my furbabies naughtiness in their youth, it's better that way

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

LOL this reaffirms my belief that nature makes them incredibly cute so they can get away with these antics

You got that right!
No matter how irritated I sometimes get with them when I walk into a disaster zone, my heart instantly melts when they start rubbing their furry little faces against mine.

I think I've blocked out all my furbabies naughtiness in their youth, it's better that way
I must do the same thing, because I had forgotten just how mischievous they can be. I was reminded a hundred times over when I brought these three into the house!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How can you stand all that cuteness?!? They are absolutely adorable and doing so well with you!