UPDATE - Rehoming 12 year old Persian

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you may remember I posted a thread awhile back about an old high school friend's sister who emailed me asking if I could help her rehome her 12 year old persian. Here's the original thread for anyone interested.....

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=158787

Near the end of March, I got an email from a lady as a result of a plea for help that I sent to Kathleen who volunteers with Lafayette Animal Aid. This lady, Kay, wanted Fantasia. She told me that if it did not work out, (she has 2 other cats) that the shelter would adopt her, but she would foster her at her home unitl a permanent home could be found. She said she didn't want to put Fantasia in a shelter. I forwarded her email to Wanda and until today, I had heard nothing. This is what I got from Wanda today.....

Hi Sophie! I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I met Kay and she has Fanny on a trial basis to see how she does at her home. So far things are going well. Thanks for your help!

Sounds like good news so far!!!!

These are the pictures that Wanda sent me of Fantasia....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is wonderful news. I hope Fantasia settles right in with everyone

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my....Fantasia looks almost like my mom's cat Duchess. If you click on her thumbnail, you can see the similar resemblance. She is a beauty and if you were closer, I would have taken her in a heatbeat. I'm glad that things are working out.