Update on Zachary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Laurie,

Thanks for asking. I am going very slow with introductions. The 2 other boys don't really want to mingle with Zach, but he is curious about them. I never leave them alone, and when I am at work Zach is in his room, he loves just looking out the window. He and my dog are getting along too, she is great with cats and very gentle. Zach is getting closer to her every day. I would love for them all to get along, but I think taking it slow is best for now. He has no desire to go outdoors for which I am grateful but with living outdoors for so long I am very careful when he is around the other cats. I think at times he wants to chase one of them but I sort of just sit between them and start playing with them at the same time.

I have to make it work, there is no other place for him but here. He is so sweet and loving now, he would just let you sit and pet him all day long.

I will keep you updated with any more progress. Thanks again.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update.
I knew you wanted to take it slow.... it sounds like you're doing things just right.
I'm SO glad - and relieved - to hear he sounds SO happy and SO content. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!