Update on Valentino aka Henry, I have videos!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

Remember little Henry?  I rescued him on September of this year, here is a photo of him and a video  when I got him:

And here is a video of him as a baby:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/Tammy28/?action=view&current=MVI_3658.mp4

Well,  my brother's mother in law adopted him just a week after I got him, his name now is Valentino.  I haven't been able to go visit him, but my brother took some videos for me and I wanted to share one here, I want you all to see how gorgeous he is getting, he looks like a pure siamese, I adore him!  The best part is they love him and are taking wonderful care of him ,  He is now almost 4 months old.

Here is a video of him taken yesterday:)

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/Tammy28/?action=view&current=VideoNov2471217PM.mp4

I'm just soo happy to see how happy Valentino is in his new home,  all the sacrifices I had to make to help him were so worth it, I would do it again in a second.  I just hope all the kitties I've rescued were as lucky as Valentino.

Tammy

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh!!! He turned from the cutest little bug into a stunning cat!!! Wow! :love:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Yes he did!  I can't wait to go visit him, his Mom is crazy about him and she says he is the best cat in the world, well behaves and so sweet and loving, she is in love!

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad to see Valentino has a great home!!!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Laurie, thank you!  I'm so surprised that he looks so big, he was born in august according to my calculations, so he is almost 4 months old.  My brother's father in law was hesitant about getting a kitten because he was afraid that  the small kitten was  going to cry and wake him up at night, but that never happened, that baby was amazing, never cried and slept quietly and now he is soo in love with him that he calls him son and lets him sleep on the bed.  I just couldn't be happier about this.  I'm planning on visiting him soon.  I always wanted to keep a siamese cat, I"ve rescued  a lot of them, 5 or 6 siamese kittens and I haven't been able to keep one because I have my hands full with Lucas and I don't want  to upset him.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How nice,  he grown up so handsome! He is surely a blessing..

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:shocked: WOW. Valentino is sooooooooooo gorgeous, but still cute as a button :clap::clap:. Who wouldn't fall in love with that sweetie :love: So glad he has a great home, thanks to you :lovegrin2:

Last edited:

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much Lauren and everyone:)  I just love  to see how kittens change so much ,is amazing;)  I love how handsome Valentino looks, he is a stunner.

His Mom told me she willl have him neutered in January.

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much Lauren and everyone:)  I just love  to see how kittens change so much ,is amazing;)  I love how handsome Valentino looks, he is a stunner.

His Mom told me she willl have him neutered in January.

Glad to hear he will be neutered!! I saw his little sack hehe and wondered if they planned on it. He is absolutely gorgeous!!

Whatever happened to Alejandro? Any updates on him

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:OH yes, he will be neutered for sure, his mom had cats before and she knows the importance of neutering.  She had a siamese cat for more than 16 years who recently died of cancer and he was very loved and cared for.  They adore Valentino.

I'm sad to say I don't have any updates on Alejandro, his parents live far away from here and since I'm not friends with them I don't really know.  I wish I could keep in contact and now how every kitten is doing, but I can't know, so saddd.

Last edited: