Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok, this has to happen in the next few minutes or at least one be born before I have to leave. C'mon Skittles-you're doing good girl!!

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

she is getting to work lol
It's about time!LOL Im so happy! Is she panting? Hard contractions? Back in a minute,gonna check Patches...maybe they ARE gonna go together! Either way SOMEONES gonna go soon!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...12 kittens at 1/2 hour each means 6 hours of labour!!!! Yikes!!!! But seriously, I HOPE this is it...and the delivery is quick and smooth...sending positive energy to skittles and momof3rugratz///

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is No.1 out yet???? Go Skittles Go!!!! PUSH!!!! Jenny, get ready to pull if need be...

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL that stinks! I have to go clean but refuse until at least one kitty is out! then will clean for a bit come check etc. hahahaaaa.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IK she is helping skittles but I am dying here waiting. LOL last I heard she saw the sac that was over 10 min ago......... oh hope baby is here soon. and skittles does GREAT!

Positive vibes for skittles and Jenny!

oops edited since she posted. hahaaa. oh so exciting! I can't remember how long it normally took to push the first one out!

Status
Not open for further replies.