Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
skittles is going to be one of those really annoying women who snap straight bacl into shape after pregnancy,i can see it lol

carlabing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I found my cat 2 1/2 weeks ago and that is how long I have been checking on skittles... please skittles have your babies SOON!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not beleive this... It seems she has been prego forever.... I can even give a timeline of everything because of it... GRR Stubburn woman...

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say go ahead and put the bed back on its frame---- she's looking for a safe quiet spot, and she can't find anything comfty enough for them

since it has wheels, you'll be able to check on them-- and Skittles will be "safe" with her babes. Just a suggestion

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

yEP yEP... She is now back in hiding... I begin thinking what the ER vet said was that she wants outside because I took the bed off the frame... I know Skittles loves my room because she goes under the bed when ever we have company or the kids are around because she feels safe. Well the bed is now on the floor and she has to find another place which is outside under the house... She is holding off till she goes under the bed or outside..... Welll on Sunday if she doesnt pop I will put the frame back on
It has wheels I can easily roll it away to keep eye on the babies.
That makes sense, the only thing about putting the frame back up is you may not be able to reach her if she needs help.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok this is what happened never done it before...She was in the litter for 00x this morning... And I figured she had to go but she didnt then she turned around scratched I hear like her pee or water and it was on the carpet box... I took a napkin dabbed it up and it is a little yellow.. Am I to think she missed the box for the first time.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

That makes sense, the only thing about putting the frame back up is you may not be able to reach her if she needs help.
I know but how long can she hold out..... Dr Clark said if I want to pay for the cray again before making mind up on a c-section he will not chage me the office visit... I am thinking that is a great idea. She is now all over digging under the bed again and trying to get to her dark areas that I took away... I have the closet again she bearly fits the length and doesnt want the nest part

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe she's too big for the litterbox?

Was it thin liquid like pee would be or more mucus like?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How much $ you want to bet-- if you put the bed back up, I bet she goes into labor
like you said, she does'nt fit in the closet, so I don't think she'll have them there--- you can always roll the bed out, if she needs help-- but if she's digging at the bed, I'd say she wants that spot instead of the closet.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny - I just had a thought...you have most likely thought of this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway (I cannot find the energy to search through the past 150 pages to see if it has been discussed!!!!)

When the mini-Skittles are born, are you intending to help feed some of them with KMR? The cat of a friend of mine has just had a litter of 8 and the poor mum cat is having a tough time feeding all of them! Then again, all cats are different....some cope better than others.

Skittles looks like a big furry balloon! Hugs to the mum-to-be....

Hope you are doing ok too!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to put it back tonight right now I cant only me on 1 leg and it is swollen today...

Replying to all the ?

Ok I smelled it and if it is pee it is not strong.... The napkin is a little yellow was weird I heard it like water...... I take it was thin like pee right ....Wouldn't the mucus be like blood...That was a first. Her box is big for her she just seems to be in it alot today....I let her sit in the hall with all doors closed right now because it is so dark there is no windows. she is liking it... SO far has not moved a muscle since I found the pee...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I have KMR for the babies and bottles... Skittles gets KMR in her food also...

She is back in the litter hmmm

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a BIG cardboard box that can be opened/closed (something like a FedEx20kg/DHL Jumbo box or a box that can fit her + 1')? Cut out a window 8"x 8" about 6" up. It's small enough for her to have kittens in and it can be closed to give her privacy. Another option would be a really huge covered litter box. Just line the box with whatever she's been using (I think you mentioned blankets). I did that for my cats and they loved it!!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's probably going in the litter because she feels pressure and just assumes it means litter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.