Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well guys at 4 I will take the kids to the park and be back on at 9 maybe then I will be able to come home to Skittles actually pushing.... She can not keep those babies in forever... CAN SHE

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

She can not keep those babies in forever... CAN SHE
I'm beginning to think she might

The discharge I think is a good sign that at least things are progressing

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good luck! Let us know of any changes! I'll stick to the subject from now on too! Sorry! Hope you and I both have kittens soon!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think so also..... I just dont want to get my hope up.....She is also in the potty alot.. She is sleeping alot. She has been nesting...

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I'm very guilty of straying off topic in the Skittles thread. But the songs/poems/lyrical gestures were all dedicated to Skittles...does that count? LOL! The waiting game has just been too fun!

Anyway, the discharge does sound promising. Has there been any more? Do cat's water break, since they are carrying multiple placentas?

I'm willing to bet she won't need that c-section. She'll probably have them before Monday. If she absolutely needs one, just know that it's a surgery that is usually done in the name of safety for the mother, which is so important!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just now Skittles got mad was meowing at me no clue why then she hit the closet door. It was closed it is a good sign she wants to nest again right?

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Awww, I'm very guilty of straying off topic in the Skittles thread. But the songs/poems/lyrical gestures were all dedicated to Skittles...does that count? LOL! The waiting game has just been too fun!

Anyway, the discharge does sound promising. Has there been any more? Do cat's water break, since they are carrying multiple placentas?

I'm willing to bet she won't need that c-section. She'll probably have them before Monday. If she absolutely needs one, just know that it's a surgery that is usually done in the name of safety for the mother, which is so important!
Actually each kitten is in it's own amniotic sac (what people refer to as *water*) so it breaks several times LOL

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i doubt the park cause she is hiding in the spot... Please let it be birth day....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4:05

i went to sit in the closet with her she is all over me so I stopped petting her and she was nudging me even in the back so I stayed a few min but hard to sit there...I got up she is at the foot of the bed her purr sounds like it keeps rolling and stops only a sec like a growl
she is back to grooming but is still purring that way too... Weird does t sound ok.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
is the growl part spaced out even? say every 30 sec. or is it a constant purr/growl. or is she purring then growls then purrs then growls every so often? couple be she growls with each contraction?

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
***Wishing that it is time for SKITTLES to have her mini-SKITTLES***

I don't know if someone has said this already because I don't want to read the whole thread to many pages, but it would be cute for you to name them like M&M, Snickers, Kit Kat, Twizzler, Milkyway, Crunch, Butterfinger, and so on.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is contracting but she is purring not growling it just sounds like it the way it goes up then down

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am naming then like that

I have a call in to Dr Clark he is cliping a dogs nails ill call me back...

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats DO purr when in pain!

Poor girl is probably in pain and confused as it has been going on so long. Maybe she is scared and needs her Meowy near her for comfort!

jandkds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, I am definatly addicted to the Skittles Thread. I couldnt stay at my son's baseball game, just dropped him off, and told hubby to go over and get him after work!!! LOL...she sounds like she is progressing!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We thought this a few nights now
i am afraid to say she is doing good... I think I will freak if she does push lol....

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well house is cleaned from ceiling fans to baseboards, clean linens, dinner is prepped, could I possibly be nesting for Skittles??? Any new developments??

jandkds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pushing is VERY VERY good...I hope she pushes Really soon! Hopefully she will not have a really long labor. Quick and easy births Skittles..

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i for got towel day! grr! did anyone else remember? I hope today is the day finally so Jenny (and Skittles) can take a 3 day long nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.