shadow_kitty May 21st, 8:34pm, 10 kittens
Celestialrags May 21, 9.11 pm, 7 kittens
KittyCity81 May 21,10:30pm, 7 kittens

Monday
junior67 May 22, 5 a.m. 12 kittens
spikesmom May 22, 9:30am 10 kittens
Renny May 22, 130pm 10 kittens

Tuesday
etcrame May23, 11.59am, 8 kittens (actually, it said before noon EST)

Wednesday
psjauntie's hubby May 24, 11.42am, 8 kittens
lucyloo May24, 12 am, 11 kittens
wookie130 May24, 11.30 pm, 8 kittens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning all...no word? I looked for a new thread Skittles kitten thread but there is none...

stormysmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
DANG! I just spent a good 30 minutes going through this thread hoping to see kitten pictures! I hope you and your mommy are alright sweet Skittles! Good luck girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing I came home and she missed me... My mom thinks she is waiting for me to be here no one else. She was meowing I think the whole time... Now once I got home she is circling my legs and purring all over. She just ate all her food.. She hasnt done that since she was 4 weeks of 5 weeks along. She is acting like she is starving.. There was a little circle of dischage on the bed so I know she is going to pop soon... I bet she goes in 24-36 hours....TOPS. Vet said 24 but he hasnt been right so far. Skittles likes to prove him wrong

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went and saw over the Hedge the kids loved it... I thought it was funny...Has some more adult puns in it but was cute and got my mind off Skittles.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a ? Did any of you notice that your cat was walking different when birth was close...Skittles had a waddle and still does but now it looks like she rode a horse... Does that make since... Also I saw her scoot her butt again... Never seen her do this till today

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet you she'll wait until the kids are asleep before she pops them out easy as you please...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something has to give... The kids have school tomorrow or else grandma said they could stay there...
I bet it is tonight or tomorrow while they are at school WHO knows. She is just stubborn

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is really making sure her poop is covered also she is scratching at her plate of food to try to cover that... All this is new. She is taking to her nest area.. I have seen her in it a few times but then sees me and comes running...

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YAY moms back home! My girl didn't even walk at end just sat in boxgot out to pee..but then again shes the one who has taken kitten breaks since they were a day old(she goes where they can't reach her and sits lol) at 5 weeks old the kittens are catching on to this. I know I'll be back on in a bit looking to see if anythign more happens-GO SKITTLES

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

She is really making sure her poop is covered also she is scratching at her plate of food to try to cover that... All this is new. She is taking to her nest area.. I have seen her in it a few times but then sees me and comes running...
Moe started covering her food a few days before birth I had her dish on a towel in the closet near her nesting box and she put the corner of the towel in her water! She also got really playful a few days before birth and about 3 hrs before she gave birth she was running around the house like a crazy cat and getting in my face and meowing really loud. Moe would also go into the nesting area but if I came in there she would follow me out. She finally went and hid I went to find her and she didn't follow me out so I gave her about 2 hours after she hid and sure enough there were 2 kittens beside her when I went to check on her. She made no noise or anything so had I not checked on her I would have never known. I hope skittles goes into labor soon.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunday
shadow_kitty May 21st, 8:34pm, 10 kittens
Celestialrags May 21, 9.11 pm, 7 kittens
KittyCity81 May 21,10:30pm, 7 kittens

Monday
junior67 May 22, 5 a.m. 12 kittens
spikesmom May 22, 9:30am 10 kittens
Renny May 22, 130pm 10 kittens

Tuesday
etcrame May23, 11.59am, 8 kittens (actually, it said before noon EST)

Wednesday
psjauntie's hubby May 24, 11.42am, 8 kittens
lucyloo May24, 12 am, 11 kittens
wookie130 May24, 11.30 pm, 8 kittens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I gotto go check on my cats now...will check in again later!! Good Luck! I sincerely hope for your sake 3rugratz it's tonite!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There might be action she is laying with her rump to my knee I fill little twitches and I notice she is extending her wrist each time. I feel like saying ok Skittles let me count with the contractions
She is grooming very well I am amazed at how much she is grooming herself... Down there should be shinny.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took a 4 min video anyone know a free site I can upload it to. I want to show you what she is doing...

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they say you can time them. LOL and shortly before birth the contractions will be about 30 seconds apart. heheee. got that off the site you posted too. hahaaa! And to think I was getting ready to head to bed. LOL now I will stay up for a bit. heheee

Status
Not open for further replies.