Not open for further replies.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

company and it isnt kids lol
Does that mean what I think it does?
I wanted her to have them on the 16th for my birthday, but no! Then my brothers girlfriend went into labor on my birthday, and should have had him by 10:00, but no, he ended up getting stuck in the birth canal, and she had to have an E C-section, so my nephew came at 1:15 on the 17th go figure

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Giggle...Boy Do I know that feeling! My husband is in the Army, so I am kind of a single parent of sorts too. I have 4 kids, 2 dogs, 9 cats 16 including kittens, 1 huge saltwater fish tank & also a freshwater. I have no adult interaction with adults once I pass through these doors after work, Pathetic huh? That is why I jump at any oppurtunity to go out with my girl's to football games or anything that involves getting out...Here's a pic of me & my oldest, & her girlfriends. I am the one way in the back with my hair up & my daughter is the one on the far left of the picture....sad huh???

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Does that mean what I think it does?
I wanted her to have them on the 16th for my birthday, but no! Then my brothers girlfriend went into labor on my birthday, and should have had him by 10:00, but no, he ended up getting stuck in the birth canal, and she had to have an E C-section, so my nephew came at 1:15 on the 17th go figure
Congrats on the new nephew...sweet!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I missed what you meant, I get it now, I thought you were saying kitten company, what a dork I am

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Oh, I missed what you meant, I get it now, I thought you were saying kitten company, what a dork I am
That is ok all is forgiven...

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My guess is 5/18 7pm.I say she has all 12 kittens.I hope nobody else had that if so let me know and I will change it!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is ok all is forgiven...
I didn't think you meant adult company, it's after mid night here, I forgot about the time difference, DUH! I ought to be good at my job tonite

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wednesday
Peppy_Le_Mew May 17th, 3:40pm EST, 9 Kittens
LisaB917 May 17, 6pm, 8 kittens
Taterbug May 17, 8:30 pm 9 kittens
CatKiki May 17th 11pm, 9 kittens
Pondwader May 17th, 11.40pm, 6 kittens

Thursday
Junior67 May 18th, 3 a.m. 13 kittens
Renny May 18th, 6am, 7 kittens
Missymotus May 18 9am 8 kittens
Babyharley May 18th, 10pm, 8 kittens
Chichismom May 18th, 11pm 10 kittens
Phenomsmom May 18th 1 am 9 kittens

Friday
LuckyGirl May 19th, 3:30am 12 kittens
Beckiboo May 19th, 4am, 8 kittens
Kluchetta, May 19th, 9am, 8 kittens
Jamasmom May 19th, 5pm, 8 kittens
Arlyn May 19, 6pm, 11 kittens

Saturday
Momof3Cats&Kids May 20th, 9AM, 7 kittens
Laureen227 May 20th, 2pm, 10 kittens
Wookie130, May 20th, 11:30 pm, 8 kittens

Sunday
Abymummy May 21st, 2am, 12 kittens

Tuesday
etcrame May23, 11.59am, 8 kittens (actually, it said before noon EST)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going in the room with Skittles so night all. Feel free to scream at me to wake up in the morning ok
Just dont wake Skittles...

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! I have been following all your conversations about Skittles and Sponge, and decided to jump in since I have a pregnant mama due any time now too!LOL! Have been looking for hopeful clues as to when!! She has been very ill with a URI. Had fever of 105.6 on Saturday. I spent Mothers Day at home alone with her, icing her body so she wouldnt go into seizures. My family went to Yosemite as planned and had a beautiful Mothers Day Brunch I reserved LAST FEBRUARY! I thought she was going to die with all those kittens in her.. By the way, I am a foster mom to her. The shelter wanted to ABORT her kittens, so I rescued her from them. She's much healthier now, eating again, breathing better. She's huge and you can see and feel her kittens moving like crazy. Her temp was 99.4 earlier today but popped back up to 99.9 where it has been maintaining for the last three days. Does this mean NOT soon?
I guess i should just be happy she has survived the illness, but I'm SO concerned for her kittens. The reason I took her was to SAVE her kittens for her, now I am so worried they will be deformed from the illness and die soon after birth. The vet says we won't know until a week or so after they are born so I am so anxious to get them in my grubby little paws and examine them to see if they are healthy!! I cant imagine going through all I have to help her,only for her kittens to die.
Any helpful hints as to temp. changing/up and down? I was able to extract a small amount of colostrum from one of her nipples earlier today. Any ideas as to what all this means?
I also have a foster mama kitty of 4 kittens 2 weeks old.
Going crazy washing hands/ seperating cats in my houshold to avoid cross contamination!! HOW IS SKITTLES AND SPONGE???
I'm confused about times on here,earlier today other people were talking about tonight and the post time showed late tonight already around 11;00 this am. 5/17/06. Good luck to all!!...Annie

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Anyone who had the poll going for the babies please repost it thank you...
HEY! What happened to your other thread about Skittles?
I will keep her in my Prayers that she delivers soon and that all babies and Mom are in excellent health!

Status
Not open for further replies.