update on pregnant stray cat missing!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How Wonderful
!!! I am so very happy for you and Mom cat!! Now, you have to get her name
. It sounds like she is doing well after her surgery and will just hang around your place from now on. She knows who loves her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

How Wonderful
!!! I am so very happy for you and Mom cat!! Now, you have to get her name
. It sounds like she is doing well after her surgery and will just hang around your place from now on. She knows who loves her
thanks.. she travels between my patio and garage, she does not know where to stay, one minute in the garage, the other minute i find her in the patio

her older kitten comes at nite eat and play and in the morning she is gone and nowhere to be found!! my neighbor bought a trap and we are going to work on getting her in there, it takes perfect timing with vet availability to spay and get her in the trap, the shortest time in the trap the less stress for her.( that is the hard part)
so.. give me some ideas what i should name her.
i have to take a good picture of her and post it here.

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well tonite me and my neighbor were able to trap the mom cat's kitten and since she has more room in her place she will stay there in the second bathroom, headed tomorrow to get her spayed and she will stay with my neighbor for couple of days to rest and then who knows!!
glad.. to see no more kittens, healthier cats and hope finda home for both.
mom cat is doing well the swelling not getting worse but still there..she is eating, purring and hanging around my patio enjoys the scenery!!

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wait a minute.. it is a boy not a girl!! the kitten is a boy!! he is neutured and back to my neighbors bathroom.. oh well either sex it is good to have it done!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh surprise. It's a boy!!! That happened to me with all the trapping in December. I had four girls and one boy. The ones i thought were boys turned out to be girls. You have done a FANTASTIC job!!!
glad mom cat is doing well too. hope they can find homes soon

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
how are the cats all doing? Has mom cat been doing well and the boy kitten, how is he? Just thinking of them

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks for asking.. mom cats is doing well, very playful and full of energy, she came inside couple of times and my orange tabby is getting use to her now. she is either in my garage or patio, walks with my cats when i take mine for a walk!! still trying to find her home.
the kitten is doing well.. disappears during the day somewhere by the pool and manager office, i think he has a hiding spot on roof, no one can find him!! he comes at nite and eats and snuggle with mommy and plays all nite.
i can't keep the mom cat inside because the kitten and mom are very close and i don't want them seperated at nite and by themselves, so that is my challenge, mom cat wants to come in all the time, i see her through window and she is looking for me and meows, kind a breaks my heart! the kitten still semi feral but is getting better but my female tabby can't stand her and chase her on top of trees, i am suprised because normaly male and female get along!!
taking it day by day and see what happens!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh good, all sounds quite well. And I agree with you that mom and the little guy need each other at night.
Sure sounds like mom likes you and your cats a lot. How sweet. And the little guy might become more socialized as time goes on. He might just surprise you someday soon. Thanks for the update, I was thinking of them and your cats too

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it's hard, but I agree, sounds like the best thing for all of the kitties.
So glad they're doing so well!

I think kitty will learn from mom, and you'll be able to work on socializing over time.

Don't forget to keep us posted.

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
finally picture of mommy today!! skinny, long ears, little face, big eyes..so cute!!
what should i name her? any suggestions?

Attachment 15244

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh she is DARLING! I've got spring on the brain, and Tulip was what popped into my head.
It might be a little too cutesy for your taste.
But she is SO pretty!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She sure is pretty!!!
I too have flowers on my mind
. I was thinking she looks like a Lily, Daisy or Lizzy (that is not a flower, but she looks like a Lizzy to me
)..... What a doll

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
THanks for all the name sugestions, I think I go with lizy it does match her real well..

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah for Lizy!!
how about the boy kitty now. Louie? Linus? Lenny? They will actually learn their names very quickly. My outside cats seem to know their names. Oh and today I got about six feet away from Yogi without him backing away
just thought i would mention that,
it made me happy