Update on my kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

Oh my goodness
I just want to snuggle with them all. Those faces are just too cute!! Just a barrel of cuteness!! I think you should just ship that barrel to me
Sold!

Just kidding! Thanks

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kittens are all gorgeous Sam. I have never considered myself a fan of long-haired cats, but now I own a Maine Coon. Must be hope for me afterall.

It's strange picking up wads of hair lying around though, the bengals don't leave those offerings.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh good grief how sweet are they
Your so lucky spending time with all those precious muffins Sam
Thanks Susan! One of the little vegemites is sick at the moment because I just wormed them

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Your kittens are all gorgeous Sam. I have never considered myself a fan of long-haired cats, but now I own a Maine Coon. Must be hope for me afterall.

It's strange picking up wads of hair lying around though, the bengals don't leave those offerings.
Thanks Nial!

LOL My house is full of dust bunnies but it's not the Persians that do it, it's the Exotics.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

What a lovely barrel of cuteness
Thanks. I tried to do another photo shoot today but is too cold here and the kittens were very restless. I've just booked in their first vaccination for 2 weeks time - this is all getting very final