Update on my ferels

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to make my happy annoucement!! They are getting fixed and getting there shots! I'm calling to make an appointment with my normal vet for lilly since she needs to be done first. I'm going to work with my local ASPCA to get the boys done. After snow white has her babies, i'm going to have her and any females done at my local vet and then do the boys at the aspca. This was all made possible by a truly wonderful WONDERFUL person. I feel so touch and blessed that someone cares enough about my kitties to help me with them. There really are angels out there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gothic_Amethyst
Lucky you...I can't find an angel.....grandma is giving me "two weeks to get rid of my ferals (paper) or they will be taken to the pound...
I think my case is alittle different then yours. I own my own home..I have a large building out back (chicken coop with attached barn) and I can pay for there food. I have been working very hard (started a website, opened my own store) to be able to afford to take this project on. Snowwhite needs to be fixed after this litter, and lilly needs to be fixed before she gets pregant. Getting them all fixed was really going to be hard for me to do, and almost impossible money wise. So I think some one saw all the effort I was making and how much I truly cared about the cats and was nice enough to help me...It's ashame you may have to get rid of all your cats but only being 18, and living with someone is going to make taking care of 10 cats very hard...

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess Purr,
The only reason I still live with her is because legally I had to wait untill 18 to get my permit due to living with her and not my parents. I get to keep 2-3 (they are 100% tame/spoiled) and she wants the FERALS gone...she dosent like them and thinks I'm gonna wear myself out. I love them like i would if I had children...that's y Im gonna start a kitty feral sanctuary when I get the money in a few years. I have all the plans...just no money. It's not hard to take care of them to me. She just doesnt understand why they are worth it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just wanted to share my good news.... Like I said I think my case is different then yours.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
post an address for a site that will help with medical expences? They were a new non profit group and looking for donations to keep helping others.
Any one remember?