Update on my Daughter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear that Lois!! I'm getting open heart surgery myself in January and can tell you that I have done a lot of research into it, the possible side affects and things that can go wrong as well as the incidence of things going wrong and asked every question under the sun. I am feeling confident of the surgery, and really aren't worried about it.

In saying that though, I know my husband is more worried than I am - it's harder to see your loved ones going through it than it probably is for them.

Open heart surgery is considered almost "routine" these days, and it's a very safe surgery, despite having to mess with your heart.

She'll feel a lot better after the surgery, and will be much better off for it. I've also spoken to a lot of people who've had it, and they've all said the recovery is a lot better than they expected.

I'll sending lots of vibes that her surgery goes smoothly, and you hold strong as well. Keep us updated

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Healing vibes coming that way. I really hope your daughter will be fine.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Open heart surgery is considered almost "routine" these days, and it's a very safe surgery
Lois, Sarahs right. Weve got one of the top heart and kidney hospitals in my area, and people i know that have had surgery have come out of it a totally different person.

Lots of healthy heading her way

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will be praying for your daughter, please oh please stay positive, and upbeat and very encouraging to her, she needs a lot of reassurance now!
Bless you and her! in my prayers!
Monique