Update on Lee (Persi & Alley) -- please read

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm so sorry to report this: Lee is in Intensive Care. (I finally tried what I thought was his home number, and it turned out to be his cell, which he has with him there... though he probably shouldn't. If you haven't heard what's going on, the explanation is here: http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165368)

He was audibly breathless and weak, but he insisted he's going to be all right. He said, "They're gonna take care of me tomorrow," but I didn't press to find out what he meant by that -- he clearly didn't need to be trying to talk.

I told him that everyone here is very concerned for him and that we're sending lots of vibes for him to shake this off, and he said, "That's great, that's great." But he sounds so fragile.

Please redouble your thoughts and prayers for Lee... and tomorrow, I'll go over there with some flowers on TCS's behalf, just to show our support. I probably won't be able to visit him in Intensive Care, but at least I can leave the flowers and a note for him.

If TCS vibes really have power, let's put them to work!
Yes, I believe they do. First and foremost, thank you so much to everybody for your vibes and prayers. This has been an unbelieveable month. The story about Persi was certainly bad enough but right before he was released I found myself in a different kind of jail for 17 days. I am now in our new home but I am receiving in home nursing care so I will not be seeing the kats for a few more days. May 31 is still on but I will have to send out directions since none of these streets show up on Mapquest, GPS or anything else yet. Midway and Alpha are within a few blocks though.

Even though the kats are not here right now, they have asked me to kick off a KatKwiz tomorrow for the normal 2000 points. Watch for it! We have some serious catching up to do with KatKwery though. So, instead of just one secret word a day, there will be three a day until we are even in the points department so that everything works out OK for the playoffs and just in case you may have forgotten, the 100,000 points! Of course, if you did forget, (it's been a long time), click on the links in my siggy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's BAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Boy, is it good to see that sig again! Welcome home, Lee!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

He's BAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Boy, is it good to see that sig again! Welcome home, Lee!
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Well said Carol!!
so true - we missed you, boy! all of us -
- are like this -
- to see you again!!!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So good to see you back!

I'll bet you can hardly wait to snuggle the kitties!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, Lee!!
Feel better soon! Glad to see you are back on the boards!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Back, Lee!!!

It is SO great to see you back on. Continuing to pray you get completely better and that you get to see your wonderful kitties soon!