Update on Kionu's court thing...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite quote: "Justice is the one thing you should always find."~Willie Nelson
You and Kionu found justice in court yesterday. What a great judge! I'm so glad that breeder got what she deserved!
Kionu has blossomed into such a beautiful boy under your care!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is definitely a place in heaven for you Starlie!

The before and after pictures tell the whole story of who and what you are! Kionu is simply stunning and thriving under your loving care.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starlie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words!

The first few months were rough, but in the end it was all worth it. He is so loving and quite the character. He's the only cat I've had that has acted like a kitten. Miko went from 2 months old to 5 years old in a matter of weeks. But Kionu brought out the kitten in him and actually keeps him very active. Sometimes Miko acts like he's too mature to play and cuddle, but I catch those two cuddling all the time.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful thing you did in rescuing your Kionu and helping to save all those cats! I can't even begin to imagine how that person could call herself a "breeder." Makes me appreciate all the more the wonderful people I'm adopting my cats from. Thanks for sharing your story!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a transformation! He's a handsome boy. It's good too know justice was served in this case.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

I think that is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard. How wonderful you are to report that lady. Too bad more people aren't like you and the people on this site. Kionu is absolutely beautiful and very lucky to have a person like you.