Update on Anne's hubby

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne....prayers heading out your way and......tons of strength to get through everything you are dealing with right now.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i do think you're full of strength and will, you have the capacity to face the hardest of times
and come out still standing & smiling. i think you're brave and compassionate, you're a
wonderful person, Anne, and i'm thinking of you, Issac and your son.

lots of love,
katie.

sarah brown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne, you and Issac have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot lately. I am glad to hear the good news. Keep us posted. Best Wishes and lots of hugs.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you everyone! Katie - good to see you here again! I know I'm late saying that but - better late then never

A short update - the first of the liver biopsy samples came back a few days ago and the results are very very good! Turns out the damage to the liver is still not very bad. With any luck, we may have caught this early enough for the disease to be totally under control and maybe even for the damage to be reversible! We're so pleased about that! Now we're waiting for the second biopsy test results. It's in NY right now and should be analyzed this week - we should have the results in by next week (hopefully!). Once we have those we hope we may actually be able to convince our insurance to pay for the more expensive drug.

Thanks again everyone!!! I guess the board magic worked again! :daisy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such WONDERFUL News!!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is GREAT Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear this!!!!!!