Update, Duke (bad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh come on Duke! You can do it!

My prayers are still with you! Duke came to my mind in the middle of the night last night so I said an extra prayer for him then!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Many vibes and prayers for you and Duke! Keep up the sub fluids and the force feeding!
Come on Duke, you can do it!

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw hon, I am so sorry that you and Duke are having to go through this. Just keep working at it, and thinking positive. My vet told me once that when they figure out what is altering the liver function and treat it, cat's livers can bounce back to 100%, like it never happened. They are one of the few animals that have the power to do that.

I'm thinking of you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke is at the vets office, I am eagerly waiting for news. If I don't hear I will call at 5:00 to see if I can bring him home for the night. If not he will stay overnight and I will pick him up in the morning. I am so worried I could barely sleep last night.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, I had no idea Duke was sick

I hope the vet is able to help him today and that he will pull through this. Lots of healing vibes for Duke.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, poor Duke
I am so sorry he is going through this. I am sending many prayers that he will start eating soon, and make a full recovery.

When Trout was sick, she didn't eat for 2 days as well....once they put her on IV for the weekend, she was good to go.

Maybe he needs more IV to get his strength and energy up?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come Duke - eat and drink for meowmy...please!

I will send healing vibes his way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke isn't coming home tonight. The vets are still working of the fluids and force feeding. Fortunately he is not jaundiced and is starting to show a bit of interest in whats going on around him.
Sibohan is wondering around the house meowing at the top of her lungs looking for him. I wish I were at home but I am at my apartment packing up my last things befor I move tomorow. I will hopefully be home before noon tomorow so I can go see him almost imediately.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Duke isn't coming home tonight. The vets are still working of the fluids and force feeding. Fortunately he is not jaundiced and is starting to show a bit of interest in whats going on around him.
Sibohan is wondering around the house meowing at the top of her lungs looking for him. I wish I were at home but I am at my apartment packing up my last things befor I move tomorow. I will hopefully be home before noon tomorow so I can go see him almost imediately.
sounds like he might be on the way to recovery? more prayers on their way from Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.