Update: Blue is at the vet for his x-rays..I am a nervous wreck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Blue has spent this whole day today giving me cuddles and laying in front of the fire.  :)  He is happy to be home! 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know HOW I missed this thread! But :woohoo: for the FABULOUS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart3: :hugs: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: And wasn't "our" ( :lol3: ) Mr. Meowgie neutered ? How's he doing? :cross:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Meowgie was neutered on Thursday, Laurie...and you'd never know it!  He acts as if nothing happened to him at all. :)  Thanks for asking about him!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: Aw that's great to hear! :clap: I'm not surprised - such a little bundle of energy and cuteness! They so often bounce right back when they're that young. :D GREAT to hear that's the case!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blue has spent this whole day today giving me cuddles and laying in front of the fire.  :)  He is happy to be home! 
For sure :D :clap: I bet he is a happy guy :rub:

Meowgie was neutered on Thursday, Laurie...and you'd never know it!  He acts as if nothing happened to him at all. :)  Thanks for asking about him!
AWWWWW Meowgie - what a special little guy. Glad the surgery went so well and he is feeling just great :happy3:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boy, you can say that again.  I had Blue before I had my human children!!!  He definitely pulls all of my heart strings!