Update and Question on Abandoned Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quietlydestroyd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Great advice!

Just want to clarify, the a/d is not Science Diet, it is Hills Prescription Diet.

Same company, completely different food. Hills Science Diet is a grocery store brand, Hills Prescription Diet is food that is specially formulated to target specific illnesses and disorders and is available by prescription or through a vet, only.
Yes! That's what he gave me. I think I said Science Diet earlier, but it is Prescription Diet. Throughout the day today she ate about 8 times, a little bit here and there, then running around trying to nap on me.

She's peed a few times, and in her litterbox. I think she tried to poop earlier but nothing came out. So I'm waiting on that.

Since she's been cuddling with me, and sleeping next to me the past 2 days, keeping her in the big box is going to be hard, cause I know she'll protest, but I need more than three hours of sleep or I'm going to lose my mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quietlydestroyd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

How is she doing today? Did you have to take her back to the vet?
We go back tomorrow, or whenever they can get an appointment, but it's only for de-worming and other basic shots if the vet thinks she's strong enough now. And to get the ear mite meds that i accidentally spilled in my purse. She's doing awesome, eating drinking and using the bathroom. She's slowly starting to fill out from the rack of ribs she started at. The cats get along with her. Life is normal again, thank heavens

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by quietlydestroyd

We go back tomorrow, or whenever they can get an appointment, but it's only for de-worming and other basic shots if the vet thinks she's strong enough now. And to get the ear mite meds that i accidentally spilled in my purse. She's doing awesome, eating drinking and using the bathroom. She's slowly starting to fill out from the rack of ribs she started at. The cats get along with her. Life is normal again, thank heavens
Woohoo!! Great job with her! So glad she's doing better and putting on weight. What a little scrapper you have and a little fighter. Keep up the good work!