Update and more pictures :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

me_n_myktties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by lolly_tabby

They are stunningly beautiful! how old are they now?
Thank you, and they are a few days shy of 4 weeks. you can hear Mama chattering at them all of the time. Chattering is the only word I can come up with to describe the sound, she almost sounds like a sweet bird when she is talking too them. We have two using the box, Boo was the first on in and when she was done she sat by that box so proudly.

Tigger is the only one interested in food, I have mixed baby food, water and dry food together made a mush of it and Tigg licks at it but no real eating yet.The others might like to taste it but Mama keeps eating it all. I love her though so it matters not.

Someone threw her out into the cold when she was not much bigger then her kittens. She found her way to my Moms house on that night, my mom dislikes all cats so lucky for her we were visiting. She came home with us and the rest is history, she was never uncomfortable, never needed adjusting to us, she just knew we were her family. So I don't care what she eats..i'll just make more

Peace to all and enjoy your kitties!

Sherry

dragonstar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your whole kitty family is beautiful!!! All that baby fuzz...lol..Sounds like you have a ball with your babies. Keep us update!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

me_n_myktties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by DragonStar

Your whole kitty family is beautiful!!! All that baby fuzz...lol..Sounds like you have a ball with your babies. Keep us update!
LOL, they are soft as they look, but dang them little claws! I have holes in a brand new tshirt because Puddin, wasn't ready to get down. My fault though, I knew better then to wear it

plaidbird

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh ~ Beautiful !
And such a good Mom.

I'm so glad you are all the way across the country, because I have just melted seeing them.

I do not "need" another cat.
I MUST wait one more year. I promised myself that.

Each baby gets one full year of being the most special baby. My planned family is three.
What do you think the odds are on that if you were closer ?

Thank you for the sharing.