upcoming wedding thread

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wish I had caught this thread sooner! I was just married on August 31st, and it's no exaggeration to say it was the happiest day of my life. Literally a perfect day in every way.

Good luck to the rest of you, and I send you that your special day goes as smoothly as mine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by srrh

I wish I had caught this thread sooner! I was just married on August 31st, and it's no exaggeration to say it was the happiest day of my life. Literally a perfect day in every way.

Good luck to the rest of you, and I send you that your special day goes as smoothly as mine.
congratz!!!

you got married on my b-day lol

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay!! Our DJ didn't ditch!!! He called last night and we got our special songs picked out.

Our first dance will be by Lonestar it's called Amazed.

We are country fans. But we have a silly song to play when the minister announces us. Happy to be Stuck with You by Huey Lewis

6 days and counting!

Congrats ssrh! I'm hoping our day will be as wonderful!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, if this doesn't bite! The DJ called tonight and they have a contract with a local resort that just switched the date of their big year end bash to my wedding day. I understand why he must do that gig, but dang! 3 days before the wedding....I guess no music

I'm not going to cry...yet.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

Well, if this doesn't bite! The DJ called tonight and they have a contract with a local resort that just switched the date of their big year end bash to my wedding day. I understand why he must do that gig, but dang! 3 days before the wedding....I guess no music

I'm not going to cry...yet.
Oh hon, it will be ok. A wedding isn't a wedding without a few little hitches. Just start burning CDs or make a cassette and put a friend in charge of it. It will still be a beautiful day!!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh hon, it will be ok. A wedding isn't a wedding without a few little hitches. Just start burning CDs or make a cassette and put a friend in charge of it. It will still be a beautiful day!!
I know, gonna start on that tomorrow.

Now the chairs fell through.
I'm gonna call the guy at the city who said if we need anything to let him know, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed, there is a senior center right at the park and maybe we can use some of their chairs and a table or two.

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
okay, got chairs, working on music, charging the video camera battery, cake is ordered, food is ordered, mom and dad are on the way.....Yay...tomorrow is the day!!!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

okay, got chairs, working on music, charging the video camera battery, cake is ordered, food is ordered, mom and dad are on the way.....Yay...tomorrow is the day!!!!!

It is finally here

Many good for you and your husband to be. Hope your daughter enjoys herself too