Unusual Things in Cities

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just down the back road from our home is an old oak tree called The Council Tree.It is where indian chiefs and medicine men met and had council about the affairs of the tribe. It is said that the tree is haunted with spirits that come out at night and dance around the base of the tree-

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Does your's have any? Here's mine especially for Danielle (huggles) who thinks its really funny that I live on the prairies, in a place called Medicine Hat, also the home of the world'd largest teepee!

Enjoy Danielle!

Hehe if you have anything crazy like this feel free to post it here!
I've driven past that teepee a fair number of times in my past travels with work but I forgot that it was lit up at night. -nothing unusual in my city though.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Edmonton really looks like a beautiful city. I'm in Los Angeles, the most unusual thing here are the people. Just joking. We have a lot of landmarks. But the people here are pretty strange.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I posted it in the vacation thread. One of the unusual (well, only one in the world) is the coconut palace. It's build entirely of coconuts and located in the center of the city.