Battery
Tune-Up
Spark Plug
Turbo
Camshaft
Chassis
Caliper
Tail Pipe
(most of them were named like that because they were born/found at my dad's shop. The last 3 were adopted from shelters/vets offices but we kept the pattern going. I broke the pattern with our cats though)

and a dog named Ulli.
Gary and I have decided when we get a dog it will have a car related theme! love your kitty names!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm fostering a young male kitty named Curtis. . .and my cousin has a cat named Steve. I don't know why I think those are funny when I have kitties named Scotty, June, Dot, and Sammy and my mom's cats are Sonja, Roxy, Savannah, and Fiona (all people names, but not funny like Curtis and Steve for some reason).

My brother has a male named Tea. Because they let the baby name him, and when she tried to say "kitty" it came out "teeee!".

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilygirl509

This is kinda confusing but,my friend's dad's girlfriend's cousin's cat was named Pita.I thought it was just plain weird.She told me it meant Pain In the ....well you get it.But its still pretty strange.haha
xxLily
That's Lucy's middle name.

My husband named his cat "Much" after the baker's son in Robin Hood. It caused a lot of confusion ("Munch?"). And given that Much was female, I always got the question of why name her after a male character.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a little girl, I had a cat named Rover. We also had a cat named Bones. She got her name when my brother used to call me bones, because I was so skinny. My dad started calling him Bonehead when he called me that so he named his cat Bones.

DH and used to have a cat named One Nut. You can imagine why....

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We named one of Hazel's kittens Puffin. He got that name b/c he used to get scared at every little thing and puff his furr up. Now he just mainly does it if the dogs move too fast around him, but before all you had to do was basically look at him and he would go PUFF. Ninja is kind of a weird name also. That is what we call Hazel's brother. He got that name b/c he is almost all black and he moves really fast.

I have a chicken named Fancy Pants...does that count? LOL When we first got her, her tail feathers stuck up all spiky, so one day I said to her "my, don't you have some fancy pants?" It stuck, so that is what I call her now. We used to have a roo named "Turkey Chicken". DS named him that, and yes, that is what we called him. haha We also had a roo named Goose, b/c he honked like a goose instead of clucking like a chicken.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to work in a vet medical lab and the most unusual cat name that I read was, MouseTrap. Very funny.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by binkyhoo

I used to work in a vet medical lab and the most unusual cat name that I read was, MouseTrap. Very funny.
MouseTrap that's a good 1

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom's cat is named Acupuncture. Her brother's cat is Chainsaw. Growing up we had Pinkerton, Zonker and Tribble. So the names April Joy, Christopher Cody and Midnight Sun are quite normal, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

DH and used to have a cat named One Nut. You can imagine why....

My mil had a kitten named Ears (biggest ears she'd ever seen).