unusal topic for this forum,but....I need some advise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,.Guess what????I just found out that the lady that had the border collie/collie mix puppies did in fact find homes for them,..I was so happy,..She had told me that if someone didn't take them,.she'd have to have them put to sleep,..but thankfully she didn't,..Isn't that great news????I think alot of times people will say things so that you do feel sorry,.and will take one,.this lady's health is really bad,..she just found out that her cancer is back,.is another reason,.I felt bad too,..But I also have to deal with my husband's wishes too,..He is usually very easy with most of all that I ask him,.but sometimes,.he does know that I am getting myself in too deep.
Take Care,
TLEA

fitzy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would say the activity level of the dog would depend on how much of each breed is displayed in his personality. Border collies are very active dogs and love to herd. However, I've grown up with Rough Collies all my life and they are a very sweet and gentle breed. Ours would rather die than disappoint us and we never had to yell at them because if you look at them sideways they become guilty, even if they didn't do anything. We've had two that were pretty much couch potatoes and the one we have now is very active but still an inside dog. He lives with my parents and everyone is moving out of the house so he doesn't get too much attention (as far as a lot of running) and he is perfectly happy--spoiled rotten, but happy. I hope this helps!

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,.We are all doing just great,..my siamese,(Keesha) is recovering very nicely from her spaying surgery,.and is quite the little love bug,.God,.its amazing the way that she just adopted us,.you would never know she hadn't always been my little girl,.she is so sweet,& oh so lovable,.My little sheltie is the best little guy,.he is pretty much house broken already too,..he has a few accidents when he gets real busy playing with my toy poodle,.but not very much,.he is getting better all the time,.He is very much a mama's baby boy,.(which I love!!!),.I am very happy and feel very blessed to have the wonderful family that we have.Everyone almost always gets along very well,.too,.sometimes one of them pushes another too hard,..like Baily(sheltie),.with the Toy poodle,.but it all works out,.she just jumps up on the couch to get some rest!!!Then he barks at her,.and lets her know he isn't done playing,.but God,.how I love them all,...!!!
TLEA

patsy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear TLEA:

Doesn't your happiness with your animals make you feel sad for all the people who don't own pets? They just don't know what they are missing. We are the lucky ones that's for sure!

Patsy

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Patsy,
I don't know where I'd be without all of my babies,.even though,.we do have our days,..sometimes,.I would never be happy without all of them,.and i am still trying to get my "birdie flock" staight,.I haven't as yet,.but I am working on it,..My mother-in-law is coming next weekend,.I can't wait!!!!I trully am blessed with her,.she is like my very best friend,.She will go running around with me,.shopping,.and having lunch,..and just having fun,.its going to be so sad when its time for her to go back home,.but I am going to enjoy every single minute with her while she is here,..thats for sure,.she also loves animals,especially,.since she has met me!!!!(Those are her words,.not mine)I have introduced her to birds,.especially,..she had never handled one before,.now,.she will help me with them,.its alot of fun,.
Take Care,.Patsy.,& I hope to talk to you again soon,
TLEA