Unique ways to spend New Years?

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I've decided to stay home this NYE. Still trying to think about what to have for dinner though. I have my Matilda (it's a beer for those not familiar) to help ring in the new year and bloody mary fixin's for the morning, lol.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

I've decided to stay home this NYE. Still trying to think about what to have for dinner though. I have my Matilda (it's a beer for those not familiar) to help ring in the new year and bloody mary fixin's for the morning, lol.
Hubby and I are staying home tonight, too.  We'll toast the new year with a glass of wine at dinner (I'm sure we won't stay up until midnight!) and we have mimosa fixings lined up for brunch tomorrow.  

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently I'm sitting with my kitten as the fireworks escalate outside. They've been going on at least once a minute since the sun went down 3 hours ago. He was very upset when people were setting them off illegally yesterday, then blasé, then curious, then scared when they started to intensify, and now seems to be a little calmer again. Older cat isn't afraid of sounds but has retired under the bed for the evening once they started to get loud. 

I have some friends having a party. As long as both cats seem to be chill enough I'm going to head over to the party in about an hour. 

dbljj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
new years is OUR Christmas. Son lives a couple hours away, they go to her parents for Christmas and we have done OUR Christmas on New yYars for the past15 years, works well for us..