Unexplained loss of motor skills: August Disease?

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had two cats with Feline Vestibular Syndrome.

Many times it comes on in the heat of the summer and especially after a URI. This happened to my cat Barney last year just about this time.  He was just getting over a URI and we found him unable to walk with his head bent over his back.  Thought he was having a seizure.  But it was FVS.

He was left with a head tilt that has finally cleared up.  Also called Dizzy Kitty Syndrome.  Very scary when happening, but they usually come out of it fine.  Something about the fluid in the inner ear goes out of wack affecting balance.

Hope all is well now.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just my two cents here :lol3: I also used the animal communicator for my senior dog, Wilbur, who has multiple health issues. She then referred me to a Holistic Vet in Florida. He takes phone consults and also works by energy. IF you use Ellen, I would ask her about this incredible, miraculous vet with whom she also works with. He saved the life of my dog, Wilbur. Wilbur is doing much better than he was last summer. I can't believe he is still with me. :heart3: :cross: I also am currently using Dr. Wessner for another one of my pets. He is amazing. Here is his website if interested. Again, he does phone consults. http://holisticvetclinic.net/