Unemployment Tax Question

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I agree that if you can afford to have them take it out now do. But it sounds like you can't so keep it all and save up the money so you can pay it come tax time.

Kenz. I know what you are going through. Lee is trying to get his unemployment figured out. Right now he is locked out of the system since he didn't call everyweek since Char-broil left. So now we are broke and can't really afford to pay bills and they won't give him money until he can go down there and do all that good stuff. Well now that we have one vehicle its hard for him to go down there while I ma at work. Sooooo we are waiting till he goes to get his passport and all of that and just take the back pay. Ugh!!
It really does suck. I called my bank today who I have my car loan thru, and they are letting me skip October & November's payment - and I'm supposed to let them know if I need anymore help. Thats SUCH a huge load off my shoulders for right now at least

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just saw this Kenz...any news on the Mayo Clinic job or any other jobs?

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this. I haven't been around much lately! But I'm sorry to hear that they did end up laying you off. What jerks. See if you can work a part time job without losing some of the income. That may help you tide yourself over.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I'm so sorry to hear this. I haven't been around much lately! But I'm sorry to hear that they did end up laying you off. What jerks. See if you can work a part time job without losing some of the income. That may help you tide yourself over.
I would, but then I wouldn't be able to get as much unemployment, if any at all, if I was working

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there sweetie! Things will start to look up eventually- just try to get through this right now
. ((((((((((vibes)))))))))

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Hang in there sweetie! Things will start to look up eventually- just try to get through this right now
. ((((((((((vibes)))))))))
Thanks

I'm starting to feel a bit better about all of this. I'm finally finding time to do things that I haven't had time to do. Next week my Grandma and I are going to take a trip down to IA to visit my Great Aunt (her sister) for awhile. I haven't been able to go down there in about 2 years, because of work. My Grandma was thrilled when I called today, its been awhile since me and her have taken a long girls weekend together

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry! But it's amazing your bank note for your auto let you have a delay...that's almost unheard of, how nice of them.

Being a professional recruiter, I have no idea what you do or what your profession is. However, we have 2 offices in the Minneapolis metro area. I don't think I'm allowed to say the exact name here, but if you want the phone numbers, just send me a PM and I will hook you up with the proper person and make sure they have your name ahead of time, as your resume might be put in a stack...... One is for temporary services and administrative placement; the other is for professional/management/technical and executive search.