Under-the-Bed Troubles

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
YES!

my previous cat (before marsh).. she used to shred the underside of the bed, rolling on her back and moving forward with her paws..

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chloe has just recently discovered the joys of tearing up the underside of the bed. Unfortunately she likes to do it around 3 AM.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, man that takes me back! When I was growing up ALL the beds had shredded undersides LOL! For some reason my Coons have never gotten into doing that. Shado(RB), though, she was small and would squirm in there and I was always afraid she'd be in there at some point when I would just plunk myself down on the bed and smush her. Never happened, though, thank goodness!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

Ok. Izzie finally stopped her obsession with digging the dirt from my potted plants. However, I really don't like her new obsession. Izzie only started this obsession AFTER the Kitties Behaving Badly contest!!! Anyone else's underside of the bed been victimized by their cat?
YUP, Pepper would hide in the box springs. It really made me nervous so I got some THIN wood panels and placed on the bed then the box springs on top of the wood panels so now the cats can't get into the box springs!

Good luck..

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You had a really great idea...I'm going to try that. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Pamela

YUP, Pepper would hide in the box springs. It really made me nervous so I got some THIN wood panels and placed on the bed then the box springs on top of the wood panels so now the cats can't get into the box springs!

Good luck..

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

You had a really great idea...I'm going to try that. Thanks for sharing.
Oh- glad to be of some help!
It worked real well for me..