Uncle's Spayed Cat Sprays When Inside

apokalypsepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My uncle has a very weird cat, Cindy (adult, don't know age), who since he got her a few years ago has always sprayed when she was inside (she is now a barn cat because of the spraying, he lives in the country).

What would cause her to due this? She was spayed on time, never preggo, and was never around unaltered adults. She has seen the vet numerous times but nothing was ever found (UTI, tumor, etc.).

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
If she's seen the vet, my best guess is that she's either very territorial or gets stressed when she's inside and sprays as a result.

Did she have a specific spot or room where she would always spray or was it anywhere?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

apokalypsepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If she's seen the vet, my best guess is that she's either very territorial or gets stressed when she's inside and sprays as a result.

Did she have a specific spot or room where she would always spray or was it anywhere?
The time I saw her she didn't appear stressed, she acted like she did outside. They don't allow cats inside, my aunt doesn't like litter boxes, so there shouldn't be any territory issues.

She would mark the first thing she say when she walked inside. I haven't been to his house in over 3 years, I don't even know if she's still alive.