Unbelievable - you really won't believe!

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!

And yes, the ELISAs aren't as accurate as the next round of testing, which is why they recommend testing with the more accurate, more expensive tests once the ELSA comes up positive.

Jinx is doing really well as we gear up for the big move. DH has been doing routine turkey with him daily, and it's really working! They're becoming friends, which will make the move so much easier!

Hopefully he adjusts well, and the house is smaller which I think he'll like so much more. Crossing my fingers.
It is really great thing then, so more photos? :clap:

Hey is that left eye kept bit shut some black kitty thing as my black one does it too at times, haven't noticed with others?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woo:

(Always wanted to use that one :lol3:)
I forget about that one :doh3:...... And I agree :woo: on the Mr. Jinx front. Just make sure he has another safe room for a few days..... But dont worry things will be just fine, he trusts both you and your DH now :clap::wavey: Good luck with the move and keep the reports coming :D

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very awesome news!  I am sure you are so happy.  :)  Mr. Jinx is such a pretty kitty.  He looks like he knows who's boss already.  ;)