Ummmm.......

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just last night I felt like I couldn't breath in my dreams. My husband said that I was gasping for air when he was getting up in the morning and woke me up. I've never had lung problems before and I don't now but it still freaked both of us out.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Just last night I felt like I couldn't breath in my dreams. My husband said that I was gasping for air when he was getting up in the morning and woke me up. I've never had lung problems before and I don't now but it still freaked both of us out.
If that happens more in the future, please go get checked for sleep apnea.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

If that happens more in the future, please go get checked for sleep apnea.
I looked into that but this was just a one time thing and it was probably just part of the dream experience. We joked that maybe one of the kitties was laying on me earlier, most likely 'big ol fat butt' Tiger.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

My husband bends his legs up when he sleeps on his back. No idea how he can sleep like that, I would be incredibly stiff and sore in the morning. When he sleeps on his side he likes to draw his knees up and shove them right into my back
this wakes me up so I shove him over or not so nicely wake him up. Imagine what you'd say to someone forcefully kneeing you...

He also makes the occasional weird "uhh" or "ahh" type noise in his sleep, and of course snores.
I used to sleep like you DH. Actually, my mother said I was doing that the other day. It usually happens in the morning just before I wake up.

My Dh "hmmmmmmmmmm's", snores & shakes in his sleep. Apparently it's a family trait. His father and brother also shake in their sleep. Occasionally I will get a knee forcefully in the back. The hmmmm and snoring is all night long. If I have trouble sleeping I wake him with a forceful roll and try to fall asleep before him.

We can't go to sleep together or I giggle for 15 minutes.

I have been known to grind my teeth.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not many sounds made here at all, no snoring or anything. My husband will sometimes talk in his sleep, not very often at all though, so I love it when it happens. And it is only a few short words, most of the time they are really funny and not that clear.

I used to sleep walk.