Umm.. Hi...

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fingers and paws crossed! at times like that I keep reminding myself I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now even if I am uncomfortable it will change for the best! gets me thru those ugh times!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Liza, I think you're great by the way, and always so positive on the Boards. You will do great on Friday!
Do channel that into your esteem and your job search. But let me tell you...this past year has been so unsettling for just about everyone I've spoken to. People have had many of the same ambiguous feelings....that fuzzy vague stuff that nothing is moving forward for them...a LOT. I have too! it's how I feel right now.....as I didn't get the job I went out for and now everyone is scratching their heads, like they were so sure. It's a very vague time for me right now too. BUT: positive atoms are positive charges which set positive actions to change everything!!! Don't lose your faith.
Thank you, Elizabeth for your kind words... and of course to everyone else, as well... I will definately let you all know what happens tomorrow! I'm excited but nervous at the same time... I'm waiting for Adrian to get home so we can go shopping for more clothes... I've been up since 4:30 this morning because we had a job to do for my uncle today.... He's a PI and he needed us to do some surveillance work for him! I've had experience because my father was a PI and he taught me everything I know... So, in true Bonnie & Clyde fashion, Adrian and I played PI for the day
It was fun!