UK Newbie

takhana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all :) My name is Natalie, I'm from just outside of London and I currently live in a flat with my OH. 

Feels a little odd being here as I have no kitties of my own currently - I just recently lost my two old girls. Poppet passed on last November aged 14 (kidney failure) and Snowball passed on at the end of September this year aged 15 (? lung cancer, we sent her for tests but in the end decided it was too much and had her PTS). I miss them both terribly, we got them as kittens when I was 8 so it's a massive change for me to not have a little white ball of fluff to cuddle :( 

So I've joined to get my cat fix until the OH and I are in a better position to get our own! I'd love to get a rescue when we move into a house with a garden (which is hopefully going to be summer) - I wouldn't mind an older cat but I don't think I could go through the pain of losing another one again so soon :*( So yes. Hello!

snez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome Natalie, im also from the UK and also dont have a cat, I will be getting my first cat next year when I get my own flat, so its not too odd :)