UK Meet-up!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

OMG I forgot about that!!! HAHAHAHA thats a crazy rule you brits have you know
Didnt we also swing it from a brown paper bag in melb too?? or did they stop?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Didnt we also swing it from a brown paper bag in melb too?? or did they stop?
We don't really need to use a brown paper bag here, you can drink it freely, but not on public transport. I just didn't want to be looking like a wino at 10.a.m in the morning

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

You'll need a shopper trolley to bring that with you!
I'll send mine to you so you can borrow it!

Here you go, add to the list when you are confirming that you'll be at the meet-up in Leeds on the 8th July 2006!

Susan (rosiemac)
Sarah (Sar)
Jenny Ranson
Still not sure how I'm getting there, but I WILL come! I can't leave here till
5th July, so will drive at least to London then we'll see. Shall I bring some Bosnian cakes for everyone? Like honey baklava?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brilliant Jenny!!!
Ooooooooooh yes please!, never one to turn down a cake with my coffee

Nearer the time Jenny we'll all pm each other our mobile numbers incase any of us get lost.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Still not sure how I'm getting there, but I WILL come! I can't leave here till
5th July, so will drive at least to London then we'll see. Shall I bring some Bosnian cakes for everyone? Like honey baklava?
NO FAIR JENNY!! I want some of your cake too!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things have really changed............It was pretty certain that I would be able to come...........but...
Recently some very bad things have happened, and I have doubts if I can make it now.
How will the "program" be? What will you do? Where will you go? I mean, will you go to pubs, and stay very late, or will you meet during the day....or what?

The thing is, that if I will be able to come, I will be having my son with me, so I was wondering how the plan of the meetup would be, if I might just as well stay home or if I could meet you with him with me.......

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My train get's into Leeds at about 10.a.m and Sarah's(sar) does too. The plan is to meet everyone for a coffee at first until everyone who's coming is there, then we can go off for something to eat (Possibly a bar meal).

Children are welcome but i can't eat a whole one mind!
I'M JOKING!!!!

I have to catch my train back about 4.30.p.m because i have my Directors hen party that night as well, but if you are coming Sesselja pm me your mobile number and we'll all exchange them just so no one gets lost.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan!

Oh it would be great if you could come, Sesselja!
Your son is more than welcome and I'm sure we can find a child friendly pub for our lunch!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK....this sounds great! I thought maybe this was gonna be a "stay up all night at a pub", wich would make it difficult to do with a 4 year old child.
I have to see what my exs/o has to say about this....he would have to help me go, financially........it he ever finds it in his interest to talk to me long enough, or if he decides that he would stop by to get his clothes and things...........looking forward to tell you all about it in person!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, I'm pleased that things are looking positive that you'll be joining us! The day even also means that we can actually chat and hear eachother!

Oh Sesselja, it sounds like you're having a bit of a time right now! Hopefully you will make it and you can bend our ears and have a laugh!

Sending many send Sesselja to Englad }}}VIBES{{{ your way!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Yay, I'm pleased that things are looking positive that you'll be joining us! The day even also means that we can actually chat and hear eachother!

Oh Sesselja, it sounds like you're having a bit of a time right now! Hopefully you will make it and you can bend our ears and have a laugh!

Sending many send Sesselja to Englad }}}VIBES{{{ your way!
oi! if any of you wanted to hear my voice i could give you a phone call!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm ready!
Although after three kitties have faffed up my desk, I'll have to dig my tickets out!

Shame you won't be coming, Nicky!
We'll take loads of pics for you though!