Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be there too
Sarah i hope youre still meeting me at Manchester train station

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How far is Leeds from London? I'm hoping to plan on trip sometime to England/Europe this year (however don't have a travel partner and passport needs to be renewed!!!) Hubby doesn't have enough vacation time yet, plus he wants to go to the phillipines next year- his dad lives there so must save it. I'm thinking about going solo, and it would be nice to meet you guys.. I would have to put my chances of going at 5 %.This is giving me motivation though to try to get the heck out of the states for a change!

tilly tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i would luv to come but it aldepends on if i can get someone to look after my 2 children and leeds is only about 2half hours up the A38/M1 from where i live so ill let u know soon

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh Carrie your able to make it!
Yes Susan, i'll be there, it's 2 days afer i get back from holiay, but i'll be there

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay Guys Kevin is not coming so i can go ahead and book my flight!

Are you all going to stay over night in leeds? or are we meeting up during the day and then leaving in the evening?

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm still hoping to be able to make it... just need to see if my London trip with work is still going to happen then check out some flights / travel arrangements.