Uh..Trout didn't land on her feet..

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

it would be more worrisome if she were doing something like a planned jump off the shelf or fridge and missed...
All of my cats have done this a few times. It is quite funny to watch. Their surprised reactions take the sting out of having your furniture toppled/broken.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't be worried. Reeses likes to flip in the air after her toy and once or twice she won't land on her feet. I guess it depends on what she's concetrating most on at the moment, landing or getting the toy

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo falls out of bed pretty often when she rolls around and forgets that there is an edge. There is a 'thump' and I wonder if she's hurt herself. She thankfully never has.

I presume they can't be perfect ALL the time.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gizmocat

Gizmo falls out of bed pretty often when she rolls around and forgets that there is an edge. There is a 'thump' and I wonder if she's hurt herself. She thankfully never has.

I presume they can't be perfect ALL the time.
Cats are pretty durable anyway. I've tripped over Reeses 3 times this week because she'll run past you as you walk down the hall and then cut in front of you. I use crutches and there will be times when she's walking next to me right behind one of them and I don't know and she's gotten whacked in the head. We'll be playing and she'll be close to the coffee table, jump up and catch the toy, stumble backwards and bang her head on the table.

No brain damage yet