Uh-oh, personal question.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I did discuss it with my doctor and she gave me a prescription to see a dermatologist for a reaction to deodorant...duh....My doctor likes to dismiss me a lot...
Anyway, I did go get the Certain Dry, I will try it tonight!
I guess I'll give it a week or two before I start to wonder if it works. If it does, bring on the cute shirts again! Woot!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered some too! I have really sensitive skin, hopefully it doesn't irritate it. Let us know how it works for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I tried the Certain Dry last night. You're supposed to roll 1-2 times under each arm to start with, at night before bed. Well, the thing leaked and I ended up rolling on a lot more than I should have, but I just left it. A little while later I started to itch really bad so I got up and wiped some off. Then it was fine. I put it on at 10:30 last night, and it's 2:22pm right now, and not only have I not had any wetness ALL day, I can't smell anything either!!
I didn't use anything else this morning, I wanted to see how it worked and it has so far! I've been checking myself all day and there's nothing!!!!! Now, I guess I need "I hope your antiperspirant keeps working" vibes!!
It's only the first day so hopefully it doesn't stop working for some reason, but if it stays like this, I will be so happy!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad it's working for you Shannon!
Just remember- do NOT put it on right after you've shaved your armpits. OUUUUUUUUUCH!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good, I'm glad it seems to be working!
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I should dig out the Certain Dri after all!