Uh, oh, I made a customer mad !(Cat Related!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by annabelle33
I completely understand people not wanting to live with and be around cats, but it's completely different when they actually think about wanting to KILL them.. Ugh that woulda p*** me off, too!
It really did p*** me off, the hubby said that the guy was lucky that I am on Prozac, 'cause it has really taken the edge off of my temper.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by TONIM68
Funny you should mention the Macho-man thing... you're right, most guys feel cat's are "girly". BUT, I just found out a friend of mine, who's pretty big and "manly" (he's a 6'5" Italian power lifter) is TOTALLY a CAT PERSON!!!

Score one for us!
I'm not saying that all guys hate cats. . . . I personally know one that I work with who cherishes his. It just seems that some men are hostile toward them . . . which I cannot understand. I don't know any women who behave like that. . . not saying that there aren't any.

That's why I wonder if it's caused by a hormonal imbalance, like the study that they did with guys in prison for violent crimes. If I recall correctly, it was due to too much testosterone.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Antifreeze????? GRRRRRR
:eek:n fire:

Hope you know where he lives and can report him to the SPCA!!!!!!! How would he like some antifreeze for a cocktail before dinner!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittenkrazy,
I have only one thing to say..... GIVE'EM HECK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for standing up for the ones that cannot stand up for themselves!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RULE!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work in a tattoo shop, and if I come across a more manly kitty design, I'll pass it along. I have one of a grey tabby with a collar of flowers. Maybe we could change it to a spiked collar and notch his ear a bit.

missatoms

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also to add to the men and cats discussion, in this months issue of Cat Fancy, they talk to Tony La Russa (the manager of the St. Louis Cardinals), who has 9 cats between him and his wife. He says he thinks most men don't like cats because they aren't socialized to like them. It's always been man and dogs vs. women and cats (well, not exactly a war, but you know what I mean.) Strangely enough, the geekier males I know *LOVE* cats (i.e. those in computer fields mostly.)

I think it's true though - if you never have several cats so that you can see all of their different personalities, it's hard to see how special they are. However, wanting to hurt them is something completely different and, as previously stated, correlates pretty strongly with abuse to other people.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by SkyKitty
Antifreeze????? GRRRRRR
:eek:n fire:

Hope you know where he lives and can report him to the SPCA!!!!!!! How would he like some antifreeze for a cocktail before dinner!
Actually, I was thinking of baking him a chocolate cake and putting Ex-Lax in it. Oh, yeah, and let my allergy-prone Rusty sneeze on it for me!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by KittenKrazy
Actually, I was thinking of baking him a chocolate cake and putting Ex-Lax in it. Oh, yeah, and let my allergy-prone Rusty sneeze on it for me!
Oh that sounds like "just desserts"
BTW -- customers like him you can do without -- LET the competition have him!

cabbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have always had cats as pets and have had my share of dogs growing up.... circumstances dictate I stick to cats otherwise I would get a dog as well.