UGH! Unbearable co-worker! Need some brainy help!

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Too bad you couldn't put up some of that cool glass block as a partition- it goes good with modern furnishings. It's thick, but also lets light come into your area instead of a dreary wall. if you gat alot of light, you could step it down & put small plants on it, another type of screen. Have you thought about BIG plants? Do you get enough light to support them? Can you think of a creative way to combine maybe a bookcase & some plants? it wouldn't really matter too much what the books were, as long as they are big & block her out. Find out how far you can take this-it would be so cool if you were allowed to get creative & add some personal beauty to your work area as well. what about one of those big pretty folding screens? It could be like a kind of truce...she could tack on whatever she wanted on one side, & you would have your side.
Also, have you thought of taking a tape recorder to work? Make some tapes of her doing what she does best, just in case.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Sorry about that Eddie! Yes dobbing her in means "narking on her" "telling the boss"
HA
Sam thank you! Knowing me, I would've used it, feeling oh-so-cool and started a riot someplace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Too bad you couldn't put up some of that cool glass block as a partition- it goes good with modern furnishings. It's thick, but also lets light come into your area instead of a dreary wall. if you gat alot of light, you could step it down & put small plants on it, another type of screen. Have you thought about BIG plants? Do you get enough light to support them? Can you think of a creative way to combine maybe a bookcase & some plants? it wouldn't really matter too much what the books were, as long as they are big & block her out. Find out how far you can take this-it would be so cool if you were allowed to get creative & add some personal beauty to your work area as well. what about one of those big pretty folding screens? It could be like a kind of truce...she could tack on whatever she wanted on one side, & you would have your side.
Also, have you thought of taking a tape recorder to work? Make some tapes of her doing what she does best, just in case.
A bookcase - wehave that and we love our huge palms. That's a great idea as the partition in storage looks nauseating. The office manager and I are going to work on it tomorrow, the issue is it's just such a huge open area and our desks are built in to where they are and cannot be moved. I would've just moved mine about a year ago. But more plants....hmmm. we can do that...I guess I'll have to post photos!

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wonder if her boss didnt want her around HIM?? Maybe she stunk to much for even himself to take, but didnt have the heart to let her go....

I think the bookcase is a great idea. If you cant manage to swing that one... how about picking up the phone and 'dialing' someone everytime she starts quacking at you?