• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

tuesday here and its half 10 now so yeah 5 hours

have you actually slept then?
nope LOL.... well for about 2hrs when I went to bed.... I've been up since 2 am.

Just one of those nights....

On a somewhat happy note though, I'm listening to the birds chirping, and the sun is starting to come up.... Sleep just isn't my friend today. I hope to have a nap soon.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

awww bless ya hun, hope you manage to get some sleep
Thanks
me too

I'm going to leave this thread for now, since it's now "wake up" time for most, or soon to be.

I'll prolly revisit it another night LOL. It helped pass the time, for sure.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, I can't believe there's noone up yet.

It's 6:30 EST.... hmmm, maybe people wake at 7...

I'm going to try to go to bed between 7-8.... no sense in before. Hubby will be up at 7, and I need to make sure my other daughter is awake at 7:30.

Finally starting to get tired tho...thats a good thing. Even if I can get a couple hours, I'll be fine.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in the can't sleep group..... but, this time, I do have an appt to go to today, so hopefully I can get a couple hours here soon.

I have HUGE bags under my eyes.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

back in the can't sleep group..... but, this time, I do have an appt to go to today, so hopefully I can get a couple hours here soon.

I have HUGE bags under my eyes.
tic tac tic tac tic tac

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...yup. I took some meds, and am gonna try sleeping again in bout 20mins or so.

I could pack all my luggage in the bags under my eyes, and come to your house LOL...but after reading about your heat, I think I'll stay here, and complain about our 86F heat + humidity nstead.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be funny - you would definitely be easily recognizable in the airport!

Yep, it is hot in here... That Texas - either the heater or the air is ALWAYS on.... very few days a year we need neither of them... As far as the weather goes.... humm... yep, I miss California
!
It is pretty humid in here too - sometimes you feel like you are in a sauna! Oh, and mosquitoes!!! I was SO NOT expecting mosquitoes!! Do you have them there? We didn't in LA...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Gosh you two really do have insomnia hehe its half 8 in the mornin here and i been up a couple hours :p
LMAO....yup. For me it goes in spurts....I'll sleep well for a while, then like crap for a while.

Apparantly I'm in a "like crap" period...its 3:30am for me. I'm laying back down at 4 to try to get a couple hours.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always in the "like crap" period then
! Chris knows..... I am baaaaaddd when it comes to insomnia... About the only times I wish I had a man living with me hehehe

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

That would be funny - you would definitely be easily recognizable in the airport!

Yep, it is hot in here... That Texas - either the heater or the air is ALWAYS on.... very few days a year we need neither of them... As far as the weather goes.... humm... yep, I miss California
!
It is pretty humid in here too - sometimes you feel like you are in a sauna! Oh, and mosquitoes!!! I was SO NOT expecting mosquitoes!! Do you have them there? We didn't in LA...
ewwwwwwww.

I want somewhere warm and dry with no huge weather changes.

Yup, we have mosiquotos.... not as many now because of the west nile virus (they've been putting larvacide around for mosquitos to help stop the spread of west nile) but there's still enough out here that bug spray is a must if you are in the woods, or even sitting outside at my house when its evening/dark and humid....then they come out.

Kendra swells up something fiece from bug bites.... One time she got a bite from a little black bug that we get here, I think it was a beer bug... right close to the corner of her eye. Scared the crap outta me because she woke up the next day with her eye swelled shut
(she was 3 or 4 at the time).

We have bug spray and calamine lotion on hand at all times.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless you's both, i havent had boughts of insomnia since college, actually the kits are being quiet this morning they are obviously planning something

i think i might go make breakfast hmm

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bless you's both, i havent had boughts of insomnia since college, actually the kits are being quiet this morning they are obviously planning something

Lucky you!!! I was borne with insomnia - my parents tell me that I was itty bitty, like 2 years old, and would go all night playing with my dolls... talking and talking...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I used to sleep well.... It's been in the last few yrs that it changed.... Probally started when I was 28. I've tried so many sleeping pills, home remedies, etc. etc.

Luckily though, I don't get it bad enough that I can't function.

Breakfast sounds good, whatcha having?

We had breakfast for supper last night.... scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.

Which reminds me, I need to buy eggs.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Lucky you!!! I was borne with insomnia - my parents tell me that I was itty bitty, like 2 years old, and would go all night playing with my dolls... talking and talking...
ha ha ha ha.

Now its kitties, instead of dolls eh.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

ha ha ha ha.

Now its kitties, instead of dolls eh.
Yep! Lucky is pretty good with it... Boy, she is a talker!! She talks, and talks, and taaaaalllllkssss........ I feel bad for her - she doesn't sleep until I go to bed; that is often in the morning...

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im thinking a soft boiled egg with "soliders" as my mam calls them hehe

if im bad with not sleeping with mym back it tends to be ive got tramadol which pretty much put me to sleep and they are just a painkiller

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

im thinking a soft boiled egg with "soliders" as my mam calls them hehe

if im bad with not sleeping with mym back it tends to be ive got tramadol which pretty much put me to sleep and they are just a painkiller
m-u-s-t g-o-o-g-l-e-t-r-a-m-a-d-o-l