UFO hits wind turbine in the UK

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I stand corrected! Naturally you are right - I assumed it was an alien space ship he was talking about while all the rest of you did not misinterpret his post. And I did and do know that UFO means "unidentified flying object" not "alien space ship". I guess I'm just seeing aliens everywhere.
WE ARE NOT ALONE

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist picking on your post. I knew that YOU knew what it meant. I'm just a brat sometimes. It's the full moon, I think.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

i dont guess you guys in the USA will have heard about this but a UFO hit a wind turbine in this country a few days ago, its in "the sun" a newspaper over here, actually it was on the front page! check it out if you can, i just google'd it.

what you guys think about this?
I think that is so cool!
thanks for bringing it up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
im glad you thought it was interesting, i think its a fascinating story.

the whole peoplefrom another plannet thing really interests me, im not a believer though at all, i too would love to believe in it all though.

i hope i live to see the day they do arrive, but i doubt ut, at the same time i hope i dont actually. remeber that film "signs" i had to sleep at my mates place after watching that, it scared the you knwo what out of me!