Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, Pat.

May Tyler rest in peace.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Pat, I'm so sorry that your sweet Tyler has gone to the Bridge. I will say a prayer for his sweet little soul, and a prayer for you to find some peace in this time of sadness. My heart goes out to you.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So late in seeing this, Pat
Many, many hugs to you. Tyler has many great friends to keep him company.

I'm so sorry for your loss .

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry I have only just seen this, what a lovely tribute to a wonderful boy, you were both so lucky to have shared this time with each other. RIP little one.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh pat! I just read this and my heart just broke! I am so sorry for your loss and I am so glad he blessed your life and all that go do! You are in my thoughts! take care!
Monique

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Tyler sure was one in million, and your tribute to him shows that.

Rest in Peace Tyler.
Watch over your meowmy; she misses your sweet presence.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, please forgive me for just seeing this now. I'm so incredibly sorry you lost your sweet baboo.
You must be so overwhelmed with grief as you learn to live without precious Ty's constant presence as he clung to you around the clock. He was such a special little boy and absolutely gorgeous with the most stunning, luminous eyes that could see right through you. It's no wonder he was such a champion in so many shows!

The immense bond the two of you shared is so special. Although Tyler is no longer with you physically, he will forever be a part of you as he lives on in your heart. Your little boy loved you so much and always will. He is now in perfect health in heaven where he is so happy ~ and perhaps he and Patrick are on speaking terms now!
I hope his may bring you at least some comfort. I dare not even imagine the pain you must be feeling. Bless you, Pat, you'll be on my heart and in my prayers during your agonizing time of grief.