Two weeks old today!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Here is 'Captivating Keeping Secrets' or just Secrets for short. She's a Blue Silver Mackeral Tabby Exotic Female.
Just going by that pic, I don't think she's very good at keeping secrets.
But look at that little toofless mouth! (OK, I can see little nubs, but still toothless!
)

They are all just gorgeous, Sam!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh...they are soooo cute. I love that first pic of Secrets

Beautiful furbabies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, your babies are so cute!
hey, i have a question - a few years back, you said y'all were going to stop breeding... evidently, you haven't. change your minds?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments!!!

AddieBee -

fastnoc - thank you! They're even cuter in person!!

cheylink - thanks for your comments. Yup me too! I love watching the silvers develop their colour. Happy holidays to you too!!

CATTYBIRD - thanks for your comments!!

Pami - thank you very much and once again thanks for the gift. I love the name Easy for a cat!!

xocats - thank you. I will let you know!

Goldycat - my boyfriend would agree with you there. She is his favourite and incidentally she was the first to have a home - but I do get to keep them for another 9 weeks!

Momto4kitties - thank you!!

gemlady - thanks Jan! Vans are so unusual aren't they, that's why we call her tales! I love the name Tom Tinker but my Mum's boyfriends name is Tom so whether or not that would go down well?

rosiemac - thanks Susan. I will!!

katiemae - thanks Katie, yup the exotic boys head is so big I swear he can't hold it up!!

cats4sky - thank you!b

babyharley - thanks. I love your xmas siggy! I love kissing them at this age they smell so good!!

valanhb - thank you Heidi. I had to laugh at your post. It's so true!!!!

Snake Lady - thanks. It was a pretty good shot especially for a first one!!

Sandra - thanks buddy!!

Laureen - thanks for the question. I did stop breeding them for a year in 2006 because my Mum wasn't keen to keep funding my expensive hobby. In 2007 I got a new kitten for my birthday (Flutterby) and was working a lot more then so I could afford to look after them all myself. This has only been my second litter in two years