Two Shots Celebrating My Lovely Boy

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Sundar normally hangs out on the couch or the floor near me when I'm working on the computer. Today I caught him both at his dorkiest and at his most elegant, and I just wanted to share.
He has a severe spinal and chest abnormality, which is why he looks a little dorky when he's seated.
He is 7 years old, but has renal failure. I've been very lucky to have him this long as he wasn't expected to survive. I will keep him going as long as I possibly can as I love him to bits. :redheartpump:

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful! Do you have any face pics? His eyes look like the most gorgeous color!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
His fur is so shiny! :lovecat:
And very soft. He's a good cuddle. :catrub:

What a handsome boy, mani mani !!! I wish you many many many happy years together with him and Nilah.
Thank you. He's on a medication that is really helping, so I hope so. :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Sundar is so beautiful and his eyes look so strong and shiny that one can hardly imagine he has a health problem. Are Sundar and Nilah related? They are both equally beautiful.
They aren't related, but they fight like siblings. :rolleyes2: Nilah is tiny but she rules the roost.

di and bob di and bob He does! Here's his stretching process which will give you more of an idea :)