Two questions about the color scheme of your TCS screen.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

am using Pinky Paws, am not thinking of changing it either, as i LOVE it!
Now why doesn't that surprise me?

I've used a couple of different skins, including Green Eyes and Ocean Mew, but have definitely settled on Default Grey as the easiest on these middle-aged eyes.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always used "Name me June Contest." It's a calming color and I've never had trouble reading posts or names. I do agree though, that it needs a name!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently sporting Night Vision, and come to think of it am always sporting night vision! Ive had pinky paws a couple of times but then the sudden migrains come on, and I change my mind real quick! I love the night vision!! I also love that tearose that CarolPetunia suggested and would love to use it if it ever becomes available!!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently using Green Eyes. For the longest time, I was just using Default Grey but this thread got me thinking and I looked through the colors and for now it's Green Eyes. I'm not sure how long it will be before I change again.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Sorry, I was deeply affected by the Great Crash of 2004.
I love how we all talk about "The Great Crash" like it's world history. I feel like we will be teaching about it in history classes in the future

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I'm currently using Green Eyes. For the longest time, I was just using Default Grey but this thread got me thinking and I looked through the colors and for now it's Green Eyes. I'm not sure how long it will be before I change again.

I love how we all talk about "The Great Crash" like it's world history. I feel like we will be teaching about it in history classes in the future
"Mewmy please could ye tell me the story of the great crash?"
said teaser!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I wasn't around for it but I have heard about it a few times. As far as I know, a TCS server crashed in 2004 and wiped out a lot of info from the site. A ton of threads were lost in a digital, electronic black hole so to speak, never to be seen again.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

I use Ginger Tabbies I use it all the time it's my fav but then I have ginger kittys and my fav coulor is red
I don't like red, but I do like the Red Tabbies skin because it looks more pink to me (I loveeee pink), with just a little red.
I also think Pinky Paws looks more purple than pink. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this?

I'd probably use it, but I've been using the Name Me skin for so long, I don't want to switch (though I'm set to Red Tabbies as I type this up).